PM2 Series - Convergent Reflective Microphotoelectric Sensors
Convergent reflective sensor for low cost embedded usage
- Very stable detection
- Hardly affected by backgrounds*
- Small size for space savings
- Dark object detectable
- Detects objects as small as .05mm
- Available in QD or cable type
The PM2 series of micro photoelectric sensors offers a convergent reflective sensing solution for incredibly stable sensing. Because the sensor only detects in a limited area, it is not affected by background objects, color, or reflectivity. Small objects down to 0.05mm can be detected reliably as well**. Three sensor head styles are available in both connector and cable types.
* However, the specular background should be a plane surface, directly facing the sensor. A spherical or curved background may be detected.
** A ø0.05 mm copper wire can be detected at a distance of 5 mm under the optimum condition.